NOTE: This article is intended for Regulators. If you received an email to participate in a program, click here.
Programs are here! In order to see the new feature and create programs, you will need to enable your permissions.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and click on 'Organization Info'.
- Click on 'Users'
- Find your user and click on 'Edit User'
- Scroll down to Permissions and set your level to 'Manage'.
- Click 'Save'
You should now see 'Programs' in the taskbar
Adding a Program
Let's start be clicking on the 'Programs' button in the taskbar. Any active programs will be listed in the table on this page.
- To add a program, click on the 'Add New Program' Button.
- We will now enter the General Information for the Program
- Program Name
- Close Date
- Account Naming Convention (optional)
- Enter your information and click 'Continue'
This is the Ruleset page. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO RULES ARE REQUIRED
- Vintage Start
- Vintage End
- Project Location
- Fuel Types
After you have applied your rules, if any, click 'Continue'. The next page will allow you to add participants to your new program.
- Click the dropdown and select the organizations who will participate in your program. NOTE: All selected organizations will receive an invite via email. Participants must accept this invite before they can create associated accounts or do any program retirements.
- Once you have selected organizations, click 'Save and Send Invites'.
You should now see your Program on the Active Programs list!