NOTE: This article is intended for Organizations. If you are a regulator, click here.
Programs are here! In order to see the new feature and create programs, you will need to enable your permissions.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and click on 'Organization Info'.
- Click on 'Users'
- Find your user and click on 'Edit User'
- Scroll down to Permissions and set your level to 'Manage'.
- Click 'Save'
You should now see 'Programs' in the taskbar
Accepting Program Invites
- You will be notified by up to two ways. You will either receive an email like the following:
2. Or you will notice the following message on your Dashboard.
Click on the link to "Visit your pending Program invites to accept or reject this invitation" or the 'Approve' button. You will see the following:
- For the sake of this article, we are going to assume this program request is legitimate. Click on 'Accept'
Participating is Programs
- To participate in a Program, you must first create a new retirement account. Click on 'Accounts' on the left.
- Click on 'Add New Account'
- After you change 'Account Type' to Retirement, you will see options to add the account to one of your programs. Be sure the Program you would like to join is checked.
- Click 'Save'. You have successfully joined a Program! Once you retire RECs to this account, they will automatically be added to the Programs view for both participants and Regulators.