NOTE: This article is intended for Regulators. If you received an email to participate in a program, click here.
A retirement program offers an easy way to compile retired certificates for a specific set of criteria. Users may personalize programs to only show relevant retired certificates. Programs can be set up for both compliance and voluntary use.
In order to see the new feature and create programs, you will need to enable your permissions.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and click on 'Organization Info'.
- Click on 'Users'
- Find your user and click on 'Edit User'
- Scroll down to Permissions and set your level to 'Manage'.
- Click 'Save'
You should now see 'Programs' in the taskbar
Adding a Program
Let's start be clicking on the 'Programs' button in the taskbar. Any active programs will be listed in the table on this page.
- To add a program, click on the 'Add New Program' Button.
- We will now enter the General Information for the Program
- Program Name
- Close Date
- Account Naming Convention (optional)
- Enter your information and click 'Continue'
This is the Ruleset page. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO RULES ARE REQUIRED
- Vintage Start
- Vintage End
- Project Location
- Fuel Types
After you have applied your rules, if any, click 'Continue'. The next page will allow you to add participants to your new program.
- Click the dropdown and select the organizations who will participate in your program. NOTE: All selected organizations will receive an invite via email. Participants must accept this invite before they can create associated accounts or do any program retirements.
- Once you have selected organizations, click 'Save and Send Invites'.
You should now see your Program on the Active Programs list!